I have never thought about it in this context
that’s actually really, really creepy.
I once pointed this out to my mother and she just stared at me, in stunned silence for ages.
There will always be a girl who is less sober, less secure, with less friends walking in a darker part of town. I want her safe just as much as I want me safe.
I was tagged by destinypanics ❤️ (she’s so sweet & posts the coolest stuff. Totally follow her💕)
1. Shadow by Sam Tsui. (FAV YOUTUBER)
2. Put Your Records On by Danielle Bradbery. (Cover)
3. Just Around the Riverbend by Judy Kuhn (Pocahontas’s voice)
4. Beauty & the Beast (acoustic)- Justin Bieber
5. Let it Go by James Bay. (Not a cover from frozen!)
6. For the First Time in Forever by Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel
7. Ours by Taylor Swift
8. Let It Go [multilanguage version] by Idina Menzel [& tons others] (& which I’ll have you know I know the whole song by heart!!)
9. Heart by Heart by Demi Lovato.
10. Safe & Sound by Megan Nichole & Tiffany Alvord. (Cover!)